Here are a few things I learned in 2012. There, is, of course, more, but I don’t want to bore you:
- Control Top pantyhose sucked when I was 20 and they suck now.
- Christmas is not as fun as an adult.
- Some levels in Angry Birds are unattainable.
- You can get stuck in a Spanx. (in a fitting room it is very scary)
- Tim Tebow is under-appreciated.
- Having two, male Boston terriers is a bad idea.
- It’s not a good idea to do anything after taking an Ambien. (some of the toys your children received for Christmas can be fun to play with after you take it, but try not to)
- Guns and Roses rock! No question.
- You never know someone’s circumstances. Consider that in 2013 when you see misbehaved children or someone tailgating. Be easy on yourself and others.
- No matter how “cookie cutter” people seem they are all different and all have problems – even if they seem or look like they don’t.
Happy New Year!