Here are a few things I learned in 2012. There, is, of course, more, but I don’t want to bore you:
- Control Top pantyhose sucked when I was 20 and they suck now.
- Christmas is not as fun as an adult.
- Some levels in Angry Birds are unattainable.
- You can get stuck in a Spanx. (in a fitting room it is very scary)
- Tim Tebow is under-appreciated.
- Having two, male Boston terriers is a bad idea.
- It’s not a good idea to do anything after taking an Ambien. (some of the toys your children received for Christmas can be fun to play with after you take it, but try not to)
- Guns and Roses rock! No question.
- You never know someone’s circumstances. Consider that in 2013 when you see misbehaved children or someone tailgating. Be easy on yourself and others.
- No matter how “cookie cutter” people seem they are all different and all have problems – even if they seem or look like they don’t.
Happy New Year!
I stand in my living room and yell for Tim Tebow, Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Mark Sanchez. I wear the shirts with their numbers and think they play incredible football, but that’s not the only reason I’m watching. I’m watching for my heath and well-being as well.
My definition of fantasy football: Choosing players who look great and also play well is the secret to my fantasy football team. Yes, my team may be entirely made out of Quarterbacks and Wide Receivers, but what is a girl to do? In short fantasy football is choosing a team that’s not only good, but looks good. I didn’t say it was mature.
I really do love the game in all seriousness but studies show watching guys half your age run up and down a field in tight pants takes away depression. I believe that because it happens to me every football season. So football season begins September 5th. What will you be doing? De-stress your life and have depression take a hike while you cheer for your favorite players.